How do I view my router settings? Open a web browser, type your router’s IP address in the address bar, then press Enter. Enter your router’s user name and password. You’ll then be logged into the router’s admin page. From here, you can view and change your network settings.
How do I get into my routers settings?
Find router IP address on Android or iOS
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your phone is connected to your router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the ‘i’ to the right of the network name.
- Your router’s IP address is shown next to ‘Router’
How do you reset the router?
- Keep your router plugged in.
- Find your router’s reset button. This will be on the back or the bottom of your router.
- Use a paperclip to hold down the reset button for 30 seconds.
- Release the button.
- Wait for the router to power back on.
What is a router do? A router receives and sends data on computer networks. Routers are sometimes confused with network hubs, modems, or network switches. However, routers can combine the functions of these components, and connect with these devices, to improve Internet access or help create business networks.