In this post we are going to discuss how to TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei Mediapad T3 10 . Huawei Mediapad T3 10 is a tablet device of Huawei company. By installing TWRP custom recovery you will unlock the opportunity to ROOT your device and install Custom ROM. Not only that you will find the opportunity to install Xposed framework and other MODS. Please follow the below process carefully.
NOTE : If you ROOT and install TWRP on your device then it will voil your warranty. So do at your own risk.
TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei Mediapad T3 10
Files you need:
- USb driver
- Install ADB and fastboot on your computer.
- supersuME file (Root)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
At first you need to do:
- Enable your Developer option , USB Debugging, Oem unlock option from your phone.
- Then you need to unlock Bootloader of your device.
- Install ADB on your device.
Process to Install TWRP Ulephone Power 3 :
- Switch off your device and go to fastboot mode by pressing ” VOLUME DOWN + POWER KEY ” at the same time.
- Plug your device to the computer.
- Install ADB and browse to the location where ADB and Fastboot is installed. Put the TWRP file into the ADB folder.
- In the ADB folder right-click to Open command window option to launch a cmd window.
- Write the following command in cmd window to verify the phone is successfully connected to your PC. It will show the device list which are connected to the computer at that time.
- Then type the below command to install TWRP.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Then copy and paste the below code to the command prompt, hit enter.
Procedure to Root Ulephone Power 3:
- At first download the latest version of SuperSU from the abobe link & copy this to your device.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power“
- Click on install button on TWRP
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select and install SuperSU .
- Finally reboot your device