Steps to root Chuwi Hibook/Pro and Install TWRP Recovery: Hello friends! Today, we are here to share with you all about rooting and how any Chuwi Hibook/Pro user can easily root their device after installing TWRP Recovery. Rooting is a blessing to all Android users as it makes your device 10 times more powerful than what it was before. Rooting is very simple and can be completed by anyone be it a programmer, developer, or even a casual Android user within a matter of minutes. Once the rooting is successful, you will have a whole new bunch of exciting features in your hands. Rooting will allow you to tinker with the settings, play with the interface, make changes to the menu and icons, upgrade or downgrade the firmware, install a custom ROM, delete the bloatware, and more.
Chuwi Hibook sports a mammoth 10.1-inch IPS WUXGA display screen. It comes packed with a powerful Intel Cherry Train Z8300 Quad Core 1.44GHz processor, 4 GB DDR3L RAM, 64 GB eMMC ROM storage capacity, and a 6600mAh Li-Ion battery. It comes with a unique feature of dual boot using which you can run it on either Android 5.1 Lollipop OS or Windows 10 OS. Its other features include a 5.0 MP primary camera, a 2.0 MP secondary camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, E-compass, GPS, and more.
This post is especially for all Chuwi Hibook/Pro users who have been looking for ways to root their devices. In this post, all those users will get detailed information regarding rooting and its benefits while also getting a step-by-step instruction manual to easily root the devices within no time.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
thetabletzone.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device
Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Chuwi Hibook/Pro
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery On Chuwi Hibook/Pro
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery and transfer it to your Chuwi Hibook/Pro
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your Chuwi Hibook/Pro. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)
Note: Find the Scatter File from the downloaded TWRP zip file, which you have downloaded. Rename the TWRP (.img) file to recovery.img. Now, on the flash tool interface, navigate and select the scatter file and At this stage, just leave the recovery as ticket/ checked. Now, at the location tab, click on the storage location field of the recovery and search and browse for the custom recovery image file which is device-specific
Step 2: Root Chuwi Hibook/Pro
#1 Using SuperSu To Root Chuwi Hibook/Pro
- Download the latest SuperSu zip (Download)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device.