Undoubtedly, Xiaomi has earned being considered one of the reference manufacturers in smart devices. In this sense, Xiaomi mobile phones have grabbed more and more ground in the market. Now, did you know that Xiaomi tablets are also very well valued?
That is why, today at TuAppPara, we will tell you about the best Xiaomi tablets on the market of this 2021. A complete and exhaustive analysis article in which you will see the main models of the powerful Asian manufacturer.
To do this, we have the cooperation of our experts, who already spoke to you at the time of the best tablets of Samsung , the tablets Huawei or the latest iPad .
Do you need a tablet with a modern design and a scandal price? Stay a few minutes and meet the Xiaomi tablets that are sweeping this 2021.
- 1 Mejores tablets Xiaomi 2021: Tabla Comparativa
- 2 Análisis de los mejores modelos del 2021
- 3 Mi Pad 5: todo lo que se sabe hasta ahora
- 4 ¿Por qué comprar esta marca? Opiniones
Best Xiaomi Tablets 2021: Comparison Table
Although Xiaomi’s specialty is mobile phones, in the tablet segment they have also been progressing by leaps and bounds. They currently offer several options to choose from . Among the most popular at the sales level we highlight the following:Analysis of the best models of 2021
Now, we are going to analyze each of the Xiaomi tablet models that we have selected for the upper comparison table.
The best: Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
It was launched in 2018 under the premise of being the first large-format Xiaomi tablet. And it is that it offers a larger screen, memory and battery. The perfect combination when choosing a new device, isn’t it?
Its screen is 10.1 inches, which surprised at its launch. And it is that until then they had all been 8 inches. It is equipped with Android 8.1 Oreo and has a 5 MP front camera and a 13 MP main camera .
It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa core processor and two 4 and 6 GB RAM memory options. Its internal storage ranges from 64 to 128 GB, and can be expanded to 256 GB with a micro SD card .
- Excellent value for money.
- Battery of 8260 mAh.
- Processor that gives it great speed of use.
- The main camera could have been of better quality.
- Speaker placement is not the most practical.
It is ideal for those looking for a good tablet to work remotely or in the office . It is an excellent option , especially if you are looking for a good size without paying large amounts of money.
It stands out for its excellent value for money, for its facial recognition and for being the first of the Xiaomi family to have LTE connectivity. It is a good 8-inch tablet for those who opt for classic formats or not so large screens.
Its processor is a Snapdragon 660 and you can choose between 3 or 4 GB RAM. For its part, the internal storage can be 32 or 64 GB .
Its photographic section could be considered simple, but adjusted to the market it is aimed at. The front is 5MP, while the rear is 13MP .
- Body aluminum.
- It has a nano SIM slot .
- Quick charge function .
- It does not have Gorilla Glass protection .
- The battery is integrated.
If what you want is a tablet that does not attract much attention regarding its size but that offers a good user experience, this could be the one.
My Pad 3
Less robust and somewhat simpler , but still an excellent option. It has a 7.9-inch screen and includes a MediaTek MT8176 processor.
It is only available with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, although it can be expanded using micro SD cards. Like several of its sisters, the photographic section remains at 5MP for the front and 13 MP for the rear .
- Functional design that offers good support in the hand.
- It is perfect for little hands.
- The display of good resolution.
- Battery of 6600 mAh offering a range of up to 12 hours of continuous use.
- Equipped with Android 7.0.
- Somewhat heavy for its size.
Like other tablets from the Chinese manufacturer, it is a very good quality product, although this is ideal for those who do not seek so much development at the software level. It can be a great alternative as a tablet to read books .
My Pad 2
This is the oldest on the list, but no less attractive for that. It was the second version of the Mi Pad family, where the manufacturer opted for a much more careful and functional design.
Although it must be said that it is small (only 7.9 inches), it is very well used. It comes equipped with an Intel Atom X5-Z8500 processor , 2 Gb of RAM and an internal storage of 16 or 64 Gb, to suit the customer.
Its rear camera is 8MP and the front one is 5MP. Especially noteworthy is its 6,190 mAh battery, which offers good autonomy during the day.
- Type-C USB connector .
- Good screen resolution .
- Comfortable and quite fast.
- It does not have a micro SD slot.
- GPS not included.
It was one of the pioneers in the Mi Pad family, but it is still a good candidate as a simple but quality tablet.
It is another of the pioneers of the list that remains a good alternative when there are not so many demands at the software or development level. It has a 7.9-inch 2048 × 1536 pixel screen and a 4-core Nvidia Tegra K1 processor .
On its memory, the RAM is 2 Gb and its internal storage is available in 16 Gb and 64 Gb. In the photographic section, the main camera is 8 MP and the front one is 5 MP .
- Excellent value for money .
- Battery with good autonomy.
- Even with many applications installed , its processor allows it to work quickly.
- No SIM card slot.
- Serial applications that cannot be uninstalled.
In short, simple but quite good in terms of results and performance. It is an ideal candidate for when you want small and functional devices.
Mi Pad 5: everything that is known so far
Despite the fact that tablets are not exactly at their best due to the expansion of large mobiles, these devices still have a significant number of followers.
The brand’s loyal fans are asking the Chinese manufacturer to launch its new flagship, the Mi Pad 5. This model will be able to fill in the few gaps left by the MiPad 4 Plus.
Some rumors indicated that the Mi Pad 5 was going to be presented this same month of May, but Xiaomi’s own Product Director, Wang Teng Thomas, dismissed it. However, the executive pointed to the second half of 2021 as the likely launch date .
On the other hand, more and more details about its characteristics are known. The latest leaks say it will have:
- Improved processor . Possibly the Snapdragon 870, with versions of 8, 12 and 16 GB of RAM.
- Four models according to internal storage : 128 Gb, 256 Gb, 512 Gb and 1 Tb.
- Higher pixel density . According to rumors, the resolution would be 3200 × 1200 or 2560 × 1600.
- Greater autonomy . It would incorporate a 4260 mAh dual-cell battery (a total of 8520 mAh).
- Its design would be very similar to the iPad Pro, with rounded corners, hardly any frames and a front without buttons.
- Cameras that are perceived as extraordinary: 20 MP dual main sensor and 13 MP wide angle, with a 5X optical zoom and a 30X electronic zoom.
- Software with MIUI system type PC, designed for large screens.
- A stylus pen included.
Likewise, these leaks have been accompanied by the possible prices for the four models:
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage: € 510 (3999 yuan)
- 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage: € 549 (4299 yuan)
- 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage: € 638 (4999 yuan)
- 16 GB of RAM and 1 GB of storage: € 702 (5499 yuan)
At the moment, there is no official data to confirm it. They are just rumors and speculation. So we wait!
Why buy this brand? Reviews (2)
Xiaomi is a Chinese company inaugurated in 2010. Since its inception, it has stood out for the development and sale of mobile devices, applications and other electronic products such as smart watches and tablets.
Since then it has been gaining ground, establishing itself as a company with quality products and attractive prices. But above all from a wide variety of models that are easily adapted to all users and their own requirements.
But why buy a Xiaomi tablet?
- As we have already said, its terminals are cheaper although they are made with quality components.
- The brand has an excellent worldwide reputation .
- It offers a good number of accessories compatible with your devices.
- Constant software updates .
- Own applications , like Shareme’s .
- There is a user community where you can share and search for information of interest.